There’s a laundry list of impressive new technologies in Asics’ Women’s GEL-Sensei 3 Volleyball Shoes.
Here’s a few:
- Asymmetrical Lacing Design — Anatomically correct lacing reduces the potential for irritation and provides an improved, comfortable fit.
- Impact Guidance System — Specialized features that improve the way you run.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems — Disperses shock during the impact and toe-off phases and improves lateral movement.
- P.H.F. (Personal Heel Fit) — Two layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete’s heel, creating a personalized fit.
- Biomorphic Fit Upper — Stretch material strategically placed on the upper helps to reduce buckling and the potential for irritation.
- Solyte Midsole Material — A lighter midsole than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- PGuard Toe Protector — For enhanced toe durability.
These volleyball shoes usually retail for $119.99, but you can get a pair for $89.99 at Volleyball America.